Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Moment to discuss Adding Blogs

"It was just that she slipped his mind for a moment, a moment that might be any moment." (Calasso 16)


So in class on Thursday it most definitely slipped my mind on how exactly to have links to everyone's blog right on your page that were functional, meaning one click and your to someone else's blog rather than having to find them in your favorites section. However, I have taken a moment and now remember how easy it really is:) For those who use a blog where you can edit the design of your blog, blogger for sure but I am sorry I am really not familiar with that many, it is just one click away. Well literally its like five but still really easy. On the same page where you can publish posts, there should be tabs that mention things along the lines of settings, design, and stats. Under design there should be an option to add a gadget around near where followers is listed. Click on the add a gadget section and under there is a long list of extras to add to your blog to "beef" it up. The best one to use for the purposes of this class would be, in my opinion of course, the one designed specifically for blog lists. I like this one because you can chose to have the list updated by most recent posts on the blogs you list there so it is easy to keep up with what classmates are talking about. When you click on this option, you can add a blog which simply involves typing in the url for the blog you want to add and then it is added to your list to easily be accessed by simply one click. I wish you would be able to use mine to see how easy it is to access other blogs but I am unfortunately one of the class members how mysteriously did not make it on to the list serve. However, my section for fellow classmates does exist it is simply waiting to be populated. Good luck and I hope this was helpful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment